Senior PHP developer in FinTech
We are looking for an experienced webmaster for the development of our web-bank and for projects for implementing our banking software to customers in Russia and abroad.
The main goal of a web developer is knowing our SOAP / JSON API, through which access to the main business logic in the database, accurately estimate own work on specifications / tasks from analysts and implement that.
The ratio of the development of the front-end and back-end is about 70/30. It is not necessary to make the layout completely - there is a dedicated layout developer for this.
- Developing on the side of back-end (less) and front-end (more) to improve and customize for different customers the web-bank of our software platform
- Mastering our SOAP / JSON API for accessing the main business logic in the database
- An adequate estimation of own man-hours
- Compliance with the deadlines for work
- Active interaction with analysts and developers of the database
- Timely updating of own tasks in JIRA
- Daily reporting on spent hours (JIRA work logging)
- Commenting on own code
- Compliance with the ban on "hardcode" and "crutches"!
- 6+ years of experience in PHP
- 2+ years of experience in Yii 1/2
- NGinx, Apache
- HTTP / HTTPS / SSL
- XML technologies
- SOAP, REST, JSON
- English - reading of professional literature and writing
- Ability to use JIRA and Git or their analogues
Pros / Wish:
- Bootstrap, CSS
- Experience in developing payment / banking systems
- Understanding the terminology of financial / banking / payment domains
- Ability to work remotely
- Working day from 9-11 to 18-20
- Office in the center of Moscow
- Salary by agreement
Фриланс, оплата по результатам собеседования, удаленная работа, Москва.